My Gallery



*The gallery link I had in this post was a cock-up on my part. It took you to a gallery of everyone's pics. Rangefinder Forum (RFF) has had a gallery makeover and I've yet to find out how I post a URL linking to a gallery of all my pics there. What I can do, however, is link to four categories in which I have some but not all of my RFF photographs. I'll try to figure out how to let you see all of the pics. In the meantime, on with the story...


I've had a couple of readers contacting me asking where they can see a gallery of my photographs instead of having to sift through lots of blog posts to find them. Leaving aside the fact that this seems to suggest my writing isn't worth bothering about (only joking - I'm not that hypersensitive), it's not a bad idea having a collection of my favourite pics in one place.

It's difficult doing this with the Blogger platform (at least, I can't figure it out) but I do have a lot of pics uploaded at the Rangefinder Forum and that's probably the best place to see my "body of work" - hope that gets past your pretentiousness filter.

If you have a wee while to kill, then you can see a lot of pics, both film and digital, here. Regular readers might recognise some of the photographs but there are digital shots that haven't seen the light of day here. It's an eclectic mix (sort of like those below) with no particular theme holding it together. Not unlike myself, to be honest.









8 comments:

  1. Hi Bruce - some nice images here, but the rangefinder link seems to be lots of other people's images . . what is your user name there?
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know what happened there, Phil. The RFF gallery has just recently had a makeover. That's my excuse anyway. I'll sort it out when I'm at my computer - can't seem to do it on the ipad. My name, btw, is koolzakukumba (I'd had too much wine when I thought of that).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to them Bruce - there's some very nice images there - were they traditional prints or the dreaded Didgeridoos?
    P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Phil. They're a mix of negative scans and digital files.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I can't say for certain that there aren't any print scans - maybe a couple. From memory I think the only print scans I have online are on this website but I could be wrong.

      Delete
  6. Sorry Bruce - sounds like I'm being the Spanish Inquisition . . .
    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe more Matthew Hopkins than the Inquisition. :-)

      Delete