Leica M4-2 brochure



This M4-2 brochure isn't Leica's most opulent offering, is it? Black and white (plus the red dot) and running to just six pages. Still, it's a wee bit of photographic nostalgia/history and might be of use to someone. Again, these are big files (something like 4mb each) so they should result in decent quality prints from your inkjet if that's what you fancy.

In response to a query on Google+ wondering if I can supply these files as a PDF then I'm afraid the answer is no. I could make them up into a PDF but I haven't figured out a way of offering them for download through the Blogger platform. If anyone knows how to do this, please get in touch and I'll look at a PDF again.







You might also like these printable brochures:




1 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage brochure, thank you for sharing. I had such fotoaparat, it is very steep. Now there are more fans to take photos, to such cameras. I would advise to do another brochure, with the aid of templates http://www.poweredtemplate.com/brochure-templates/index.html. It is very convenient to make a beautiful slide and print it. I advise you to try.

    ReplyDelete