Complete darkroom and two Nikon F5s for sale in Ottawa


I've had an email from a Canadian lady asking for advice about finding a buyer for her late husband's darkroom equipment. She seems to have just about everything you'd need to get up and running including an enlarger, developing tanks, a print dryer, timers and trays. There are also two Nikon F5s for sale, too. Everything comes with the original boxes and it's all available in Ottawa.

I haven't discussed prices at all or the type of enlarger, etc. As we all know, an enlarger sometimes isn't the easiest thing in the world to post and it would be ideal if someone local was able to pick everything up.

So if you're in the Ottawa area and fancy setting up your own darkroom this might be the perfect opportunity. If you're interested then please email me and I'll pass on the relevant contact details.

1 comments:

  1. Ahhh I've wanted an F5 for so long but it's so difficult to justify when I already have more than I need, or use...

    ReplyDelete