Film and Analogue Photography on Google+




For a while now I've been posting - "sharing" - the stuff I write here on the Google+ Film and Analogue Photography group (it's actually called a "community" over there). It's a good way of reaching out to more people and, I hope, it also helps a little to keep the group buoyant.

There is some interesting stuff, photographs and conversations to be found on the group so I thought I should mention it here in case readers are struggling to spend a full ten hours surfing film photography on the net. All aspects of analogue photography are covered from cameras, to film and on to DIY and different formats.

Be warned, though, that these communities can be a right time sink. When I start reading the time just flies by and I end up getting nothing done. Or, at least, that's my excuse.

Here's the link.

3 comments:

  1. Happy to have this kind of link.

    JFB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to have this kind of link.

    JFB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the site, it is supposed to be all film????? But how do you post on this site, I've enjoyed your recent posts?

    ReplyDelete